This art and culture tour program is for artists participating in the Biennale and others who love art and culture.
The program involves tours to ceramics, arts, and cultural institutions, and to museums and galleries in Gyeonggi-do and Seoul,
to allow the participants to experience Korean culture, not to mention contemporary ceramics in Korea, and to better enjoy the KICB.
- Period : Sep. 30.(Mon) ~ Oct. 2.(Wed) / Oct. 6.(Sun) ~ Oct. 8.(Tue) / Oct. 14.(Mon) ~ Oct. 16.(Wed), 2019 / 10~15 will join each tour
- Participants : Biennale Selected Artists and art enthusiasts, etc.
- Venue : Galleries, studios and museums where you are able to encounter contemporary ceramic arts in Korea
- - 1 Day : Icheon Ye’s park(Icheon Ceramic Art village) → Yeoju River Park → Yeoju Dojasesang → Sileuksa Temple → Temple Stay
- - 2 Day : Sileuksa Temple → Move to Seoul → National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art → Ikseondong Hanok Village → Kyungin Art Museum → N Seoul Tower → Changgyeonggung Palace → Hotel
- - 3 Day : Hotel → Leeum(Samsung Museum of Art) → National Museum of Korea → DDP(Dongdaemun Design Plaza) → Icheon World Ceramic Center
※ In case you move to other places, you need to rely on public transportation at your own expense.
※ Details are subject to change.